ALTERNATIVE FANTAIL 2020 LONGBOARD DECK
Unleash your adventurous nature and love for adrenaline with your new Fantail longboard deck. Designed to accompany you on your local hills or wherever your travels take you, the Fantail received a few upgrades that will surely make you stoked to hop on board as soon as possible.
By combining a light, springy core with surrounding hardwood laminates, fiberglass and a layer of carbon fiber, the Fantail offers a lively and vibration damping ride. The specially developed sandwich construction creates a thicker center base that runs through the whole length of the board and slightly narrows on the front and back edges for bigger wheel wells. In order to keep you skating longer, the Fantail’s durable construction was further reinforced with strategically placed protection of ABS sidewalls surrounding the wheel wells and the board’s ends. Not only does this enhance the durability, but also protect the edges in situations when you can’t stop the board from flipping over.
SHAPE & PROFILE
The Fantail is a 90 cm (35.43 inches) directional longboard with a top-mount truck mounting for better maneuverability and board control when riding. With a slightly wider front and tapered tail, it promotes smooth turning entry and exits and improved stability at higher speeds. It’s 24.5 cm (9.65 inches) width provides a big enough platform for a stable and comfortable foot placement no matter your shoe size. Paired with a comfortable concave and rocker, the Fantail enables you to safely carve and effortlessly perform edge-to-edge transitions for quick heelside and toeside slides.
The Fantail is a downhill and freeride longboard deck with a stiff flex that was designed for all skill levels. You can skate it at your local slide spot, on newly found mountain runs, longboarding events or cruise your streets and take advantage of its high kicktail with a massive pop. Whether you’re a beginner or pro, having the right board under your feet really matters, so have a closer look at the Fantail and get yourself the best gear for your needs.
- Directional shape with top-mount truck mounting
- Wide platform for a stable ride no matter your shoe size
- New lightweight core construction
- Robust sandwich construction featuring a light wood core surrounded by hardwood laminates
- ABS impact protection on the nose and tail for improved durability
- Big wheel wells for higher wheel clearance
- High kicktail design for better pop
- A comfortable concave for good board feel
- Rocker for easier edge-to-edge transitions
- Stiff flex for better stability at higher speeds
- Best used for Downhill and Freeride
- Appropriate for all skill levels
- Handmade in Poland, Europe
- Weight 1.85 kg